SIFCare-CURMA is launching Reef-to-Ridge – Living in Harmony: A three-day EcoVoluntour this coming November 16-18, 2015.
Take part, give back, and experience pawikan patrolling & coastal cleanup, feeding & interacting with local school children, introduction to climate change adaptation & immersing in an educational exploration of nature & farming up in the mountains.
– Introduction: Reef To Ridge Systems
– Pawikan Video Presentations
– CURMA Orientation, Hatchery Management and Demonstration
– Beach Patrol
– Farm Tour
– Sunset Exercises and Meditation
– Healthy Diet Demo
– Hiking to Falls
– Riverway Cleanup
– Depart for Manila at 1:30pm
Things to Bring
– Comfortable Hiking or Rubber Shoes
– Mosquito Repellent
– Eating Utensils
– Water Bottle
Registration is Closed, please check back for the next Eco-Voluntour event.